ComForCare Home Care
Live Your Best Life Possible
Franchise Fee: $49K CAD
Startup Capital Required: $100K CAD
Investment Required: $89K-$164K CAD
Available Territories: British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Ontario, Nova Scotia, United States, International
Training : Four-phase, includes 10 days at corporate
Franchise Units Canada: 7 USA: 203 International: 1
In Business Since : 1996
Franchising Since: 2001
CFA Member Since: 2012
ComForCare Home Care – Creating Success with Significance in Canada!
ComForCare is a one of North America’s leading home care franchise companies operating over 200 offices throughout the U.S., Canada and the United Kingdom. We built our success and excellent reputation by supporting Independence, Dignity and Quality of Life through our “Front-Loaded Care Oversight” and “High-Touch Process.”
- "About 85% of Canadians over 55 years old want to remain in their present home for as long as possible, even if there are changes in their health. Meeting this demand will require adaptations to existing housing, home maintenance and support services (including personal care) from family, friends, and neighbors, and increased reliance on both government and direct service providers.
- This preference also means providing a full continuum of housing choices in terms of location, forms of housing, types of tenure, living arrangements, and range of support services that would allow older adults to continue to live independently and participate in their community for as long as possible."
Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation (CMHC)
"Housing for Older Canadians: The Definitive Guide to the Over-55 Market" - 2012
- According to the Alzheimer Society of Canada, the number of Canadians living with cognitive impairment, including dementia, now stands at 747,000 and will double to 1.4 million by 2031.
- "In 2011, family caregivers spent 444 million unpaid hours per year looking after someone with dementia, representing $11 billion in lost income and 227,720 lost full-time equivalent employees in the work force. By 2040, they will be devoting a staggering 1.2 billion unpaid hours per year.
Canadian families need real alternatives for providing care to their loves ones suffering from Dementia.
ComForCare is expanding its network of home care franchise operations in Canada by awarding prime territories to qualified candidates that possess the same passion, motivation and dedication we share in providing care to the elderly and their families.
Our highly scalable business model provides:
- Multiple Revenue Streams
- Large Exclusive Territories
- Low Investment
- Declining Royalties
- Proven Marketing Programs
- Industry Leading Training – Four (4) Weeks
- Proprietary Software & Technology
- Excellent Ongoing Support and More!
There are a number of prime territories available throughout Canada and we are seeking entrepreneurs that desire the opportunity to create success while also becoming a significant part of their community as they support independence, dignity and quality of life.
Company founded in 1996
US Locations: 194
Canadian Locations: 3
UK Locations: 1
Initial franchise fee: $42,000 USD
Investment Range: $78,000 - $142,000 USD