Franchise Fee: $25K
Startup Capital Required: $120K
Investment Required: $275K-$350K
Available Territories: All of Canada
Training : Yes
Franchise Units Canada: 271 International: 9
Corporate Units Canada: 1
In Business Since : 1968
Franchising Since: 1971
CFA Member Since: 1976
MR.SUB has come a long way since its humble beginnings in 1968. Much has changed in the world since our first location opened, but our commitment and passion to hand crafting delicious, fresh subs remains the same. Our franchise continues to grow from coast to coast and internationally, while delivering its long standing tradition of offering our guests healthier, innovative subs made with care.
Be Part of a Canadian Success Story
Joining the MR.SUB network of franchisees means you’ll become part of a proven business model with nearly fifty years of success in the competitive Canadian Quick Service restaurant category. It also means you are joining the bigger MTY family with over 30 brands and 2500 restaurants globally. Being the owner of any business can be a stressful endeavour. However, your decision to partner with a recognized brand with a proven track record, that offers extensive training, and support from our management professionals will provide you the tools and expertise needed to allow you to grow your own business and develop your leadership skills in a structured and supportive environment.
The Benefits of Owning a MR.SUB
• Affordable investment opportunity
• Simple ‘turnkey’ model
• National brand appeals to all demographics
• On-going menu and product innovation
• Highly visible integrated National marketing campaigns throughout the year
• 3 week intensive training course including both classroom and hands on in-restaurant training
• Personalized, hands on operational support
• Increased purchasing power as part of larger MTY group of brands
• Assistance with securing appropriate financing
• Professional Site selection and lease negotiation assistance
How much does it cost to become a MR.SUB Franchisee?
The investment required to open a MR.SUB restaurant can vary, factors including but not limited to the type of location, the province, and the condition of the unit all have an impact on the development cost.
A vast majority of our franchisees lease their locations and the financial requirements for our standard 1200 square foot leased location typically fall into the following range;
Initial Franchise Fee: $25,000
Available Working Capital: $100,000-$125,000
Ability to finance: $150,000-$200,000