Marble Slab Creamery
Originality in Every Scoop!
Franchise Fee: $25K
Startup Capital Required: $80K-$100K
Investment Required: $300K
Available Territories: British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland and Labrador, Yukon Territory
Training : 10-day extensive interactive training, 5-7 days opening assistance.
Franchise Units Canada: 81 USA: 300 International: 100
Corporate Units Canada: 1 USA: 1
In Business Since : 1983
Franchising Since: 1986
CFA Member Since: 2004
Originating in Houston, Texas in 1983, Marble Slab Creamery introduced the “frozen slab” ice cream concept to Canada in 2003 in Calgary, Alberta. Today we have stores coast to coast in British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Yukon and Nova Scotia!
All of our products are made fresh in store with Real Canadian Dairy. We offer more than 50 flavours of ice cream and 30 mixins – fruits, nuts, candies, chocolates and cookies – that add that extra something special to your treat! We even bake and hand-roll our waffle cones on location!
The Marble Slab Creamery brand offers:
• Customizable ice cream and low-fat yogurt, made fresh in each store from our own proprietary recipe.
• Fresh-baked cones in a variety of flavours made in view of the customer.
• An assortment of additional ice cream treats including milkshakes, smoothies, ice cream sandwiches, and classic sundaes.
• A wide variety of take-home items including ice cream cakes, ice cream crumble, ice cream cupcakes, pies, litres, and half litres.
Serve happiness to our customers every day by providing them with the highest level of customer service and finest quality of ice cream, personalized for each customer, while creating a rewarding workplace that encourages creativity, enthusiasm, personal growth and financial success.
THE IDEAL FRANCHISEE
• Attitude: positive, passionate and enthusiastic!
• Integrity in all aspects of their business operations and performance.
• Works “in” the business to learn the system provided by Marble Slab Creamery.
• Works “on” the business to promote additional revenue streams.
• Financial resources to establish and expand their business while maintaining financial records to measure business performance.
• Active in their community and community organizations.
• Proactive grassroots marketer; seeks out valuable avenues for growth in collaboration with the Corporate Office.
• Previous food experience is helpful but not necessary – full training will be provided.
WHAT DO WE OFFER YOU?
• Expert assistance in store site selection, lease negotiations, equipment sourcing, construction, financial analysis and marketing.
• 10 days of extensive training covering every aspect of store management and on-going operations support.
• National and local marketing and advertising services.
• Franchise Business Consultants will always be a phone call away to advise you on all local store management questions.