Franchise Fee: $30K
Startup Capital Required: $150K+
Investment Required: $300 - 450K (average)
Available Territories: All of Canada, United States, International
Training : Initial and ongoing training
Franchise Units Canada: 7
Corporate Units Canada: 4
In Business Since : 2015
Franchising Since: 2017
CFA Member Since: 2017
Hopscotch was born out of the desire to get more from our food. We wanted sustainably-sourced ingredients, served fresh in environmentally conscious packaging, in a fun and inviting environment. We wanted a restaurant that fed more than just our mouths, but also gave back to the community it was in. We wanted this for everyone, and when we couldn’t find it, we created it. This is the story of Hopscotch.
- Our menu was created by some of the most talented and creative chefs in the country
Locally-Sourced Made Easy:
- Leading the trend, our produce is sourced locally whenever possible from farmers we know and trust. Don’t worry, our corporate and logistics team do the leg work for you!
- Halal chicken, raised in Ontario without antibiotics or hormones, and roasted in-house each day
- Sourcing local means we’ve got our eye on the calendar. Our focus on offering seasonal dishes means that they are always changing and always fresh.
- This helps bring customers back to your store with innovate, seasonal dishes with high margins.
- Our Chefs take care of the hassle for you and head office helps implement in each store
Award Winning Design:
- Hopscotch won Silver at the 2017 Shop! Awards for Best New Fast-Casual Concept
Better for the Planet:
- We use only environmentally conscious packaging, meaning that nearly everything we serve our delicious food in is either made from recycled fibers or plant or potato starch, is completely compostable, or 100% recyclable.
- Benefit from providing this to your customers, with low prices
Helping our Communities:
- Hopscotch is committed to working with local schools in every community we’re a part of. Our first step is donating our opening day proceeds from each of our new restaurants to schools in our community.
- We follow that up with education about food and sustainability, and helping kids get access to better food. Kids are our future and we’re working to help them live healthier and more balanced lives
- Become entrenched in our communities and schools to build long lasting relationships with our customers and communities
Benefits to becoming a franchisee:
- The opportunity to own your own business without the risks of a start-up
- Building equity for your future
- Owning part of a highly desirable on trend brand
- Effective national marketing campaigns
- Comprehensive and extensive training programs
- Site selection and lease negotiations
- Multi unit preferred pricing
- Hands on and knowledgeable support staff who are available 24/7