Franchise Fee: $35K-$49K
Startup Capital Required: $150K-$250K
Investment Required: $150K-$250K
Available Territories: All of Canada
Training : Yes
Franchise Units Canada: 1
Corporate Units Canada: 3
In Business Since : 2012
Franchising Since: 2016
CFA Member Since: 2016
Numerous awards and accolades for our ice cream truck and request to open stores brought us to where we are today, just 3 years later. 3 booming flagship stores & 1 franchise. Our continuously innovating menu bringing rave reviews and year long customers has been the cornerstone of our success.
Mutant shakes, Friday Frydays, and 30-inch Titanic banana splits bring customers back into our stores time & time again. Hollywood Cone is a very lucrative business opportunity for our partners. Our brand commitment is not only to our customers but to our franchisees, always looking for ways to improve our brand and bottom line. We will be introducing liquor licensing in select locations across Canada this year. We are looking for investors to help grow our brand to greater heights as well as operating managers & franchisees and master franchisees.
We believe in the absolute best product for our customers and the feedback, awards and accolades show we are on the right track. We are and have always been big dreamers and are looking for partners who can dream big too!
Tom & Joe, Hollywood Cone’s owners combined their love of ice cream, Hollywood movies & craft beer.
People will always eat ice cream & French fries.
The Hollywood Cone concept is truly a unique food service concept that combines great tasting, premium ice cream products & year-round items such as Belgian Frites (French fries). We continue to innovate and create and this brings us continuous accolades & awards (see our website for more). Our stores combine our Hollywood movie theme and offer our franchisees multiple income streams from store sales, catering and unique, high margin products sold in each store. The commitment to our franchisees is to continuously create products that improve revenue and the bottom line – so that they can live the life they have planned of. A brand built by dreamers for dreamers!
- Focused on freedom & making money and helping us build a great brand
- Expert assistance in store site selection, lease negotiations, equipment sourcing, construction, financial analysis and marketing.
- 60 hours of in house intensive training followed by weekly on-line training & access to our online learning portal & operations manual. Our training covers every aspect of store management and on-going operations support.
- Franchise Business Consultants will always be a phone call away to advise you on
Management & helping you grow.
- Invest in a business focused on the customer and your bottom line – help us build you a sellable business.